Important information for Allianz Global Assistance customers
18th July 2016
The Following the news that Lowcostholidays.com has ceased trading, Allianz Global Assistance would like to advise its customers as follows:
• Financial Failure of a Tour Operator is not something typically covered by Travel policies as UK firms generally are financially protected by an ABTA or ATOL financial bond. Lowcostholidays unfortunately are not a UK based firm so you would not be covered by compensation arrangements in place through UK financial protection.
• If you have not yet travelled on your trip booked with Lowcostholidays.com, please refer to the website where information for customers is displayed: www.lowcostholidays.com
• If you have bought a single trip policy and wish to travel on another date for the same duration and to the same country, then Allianz Global Assistance will be happy to transfer your policy to another date without charge.
• If you have bought a single trip policy and you wish to transfer your trip for a different duration or country, please contact Allianz Global Assistance and we will be happy to discuss any additional premium that may be required to do so.
• If you have bought a single trip policy and you cannot transfer your trip dates or go on your holiday, Allianz Global Assistance will be happy to refund your premium in full.
• If you have any questions about what is or isn’t covered under your Allianz Global Assistance policy then please feel free to call us.
Contact us: 01 448 48 48